Buy Angostura Bitters Online
In a class of its own, Angostura bitters is an essential ingredient in some of the world’s most famous and best-loved drinks. Creating beautiful layers of flavor, and bringing balance to cocktails since 1824, Angostura bitters is a mainstay behind bars across the globe. A staple in every bar, a dash of Angostura bitters adds a little magic every time. It also helps cleanse the palate and aid in digestion.
“A cocktail cabinet without Angostura is like a kitchen without salt and pepper.” ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters add a layer of complexity, intensifies the flavor of other ingredients, counteract the harshness of acidic contents, and decrease the harshness of spirits. But it doesn’t stop there – it also helps cleanse the palate and aid digestion.
Ever had an Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Pink Gin, or Mai Tai? Then you’ve experienced ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters. It’s the can’t-miss bottle behind the bar, featuring an oversized label and distinct yellow cap.
- Respected and recognized as the leader in aromatic bitters worldwide; no bar or kitchen is complete without it.
- Drinks International Annual Bar Report 2018 has named Angostura® bitters the “Number 1 Selling Bitters” and the “Number 1 Trending Bitters,” respectively in the bitters category.
- Unique flavor enhancer (seasoning) for the preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as, any savory or sweet food dishes.
- Sodium and Gluten-Free.
- Exported to 165 countries worldwide.
- Kosher certified.
- Tempers the acidity of citrus ingredients for individuals who are acid sensitive, calming the stomach.
- Classified as a food ingredient in many countries.
- Although the product contains 44.7% alcohol by volume, each dash contains an insignificant amount of alcohol and therefore remains non-alcoholic.
- 100% vegan.
Angostura Bitters’ Tasting Notes
Reddish brown in hue.
Aromatic Bouquet of herbs, fruits, and spices.
Aromatic taste with a bouquet of fruits, spices, and herbs. As a flavouring agent, it enhances the taste of food and drink.
Visit barrels.ng to shop for all your favourite alcoholic beverages.