BACARDÍ 8-Year Old is inspired by a family recipe from 1862, BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho is known as The Family Reserve.
BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho remained the sole preserve of the Bacardi family for seven generations. It is a complex golden rum with a deep, layered and mellow flavor of dried fruits, spices, and oaky vanilla.
This golden sipping rum is one of the oldest private rum blends in the world.
About this item
- Best savoured neat or over ice. It also provides a wonderful depth of flavour to any dark rum cocktail, such as a Rum Old Fashioned
- BACARDÍ 8-Year Old is a complex golden rum. It boasts a deep, layered, and mellow flavour of dried fruits, spices, and oaky vanilla
- This blend is based on the original family reserve, which was created by our founder Don Facundo Bacardí and kept for the family only until only a few years ago
- BACARDÍ Ocho Años Reserva rum is shaped with a secret blend of charcoals to guarantee its unique smoothness
- Expertly blended by Maestros de Ron BACARDÍ for the extraordinary character
- BACARDÍ – The world’s most awarded rum
|Liquid volume||700 Millilitres|
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|